Hey everyone! I can't tell you how much it means to the entire Draftbit Team to see this community growing.
Several of you have reached out to ask how you can help ensure Draftbit's success. The short answer is, "keep doing what you're doing!" Lifting each other up, helping each other when you encounter roadblocks, and sharing your wins are the seeds of a great community.
With all that said, if you are looking for other ways to contribute to Draftbit's growth, I have created a roundup of those opportunities below. We're grateful that you even asked!
Share your experiences
- Post a Pros/Cons or "Draftbit Review" on your blog/forum platform of choice (especially Reddit, Medium, Hackernoon, Indiehackers, Product Hunt, or Dev.to)
- Share your experience with Draftbit (especially screenshots of what you're building) on your social medium platform of choice (especially Twitter, LinkedIn, or even TikTok!)
Leave official reviews
- Many online review platforms such as G2 and Capterra offer incentives to companies like Draftbit to send them reviewers. You could earn gift cards by reviewing Draftbit. If you would like us to email you "review requests" from platforms like these, authorize us to do so here: https://draftbit.typeform.com/to/VqyE73dy
- If you see Draftbit listed on popular Founder or No-Code aggregators, leave us a positive review!
Write a tutorial or blog post
- Did you do something cool in Draftbit recently? Show others your process and we'll feature you in our Tutorials section of the community. Check out these examples from David Wagner, Will, David Searle, and Justin Slabbert.
- Have an idea for a blog post? Send us (DM to Nick Selman) a proposal for a blog post you'd like to write, and we'll feature you with Authorship credit on the Draftbit Blog.
Tell your networks about Draftbit
- We are soon launching an affiliate program. You can earn real $$ for sending customers our way: draftbit.refersion.com