Displaying map on appetize.io

I’ve added a Map on a screen, everything looks good on iOS but when I try to view it on appetize.oi androd device I get an error which says “Uncaught Error:Error while updating property ‘coordinate’ of a view managed by: AIRMapMarker”.

has anyone else faced this issue? Ive added both my properties for the map and a screenshot of the error page.

Hey @Ahmed_Aman, thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! I believe I’ve found the problem causing this issue. While we’re working on a fix, to get this working, you can create a new Map component, and be sure to not edit the contents of the Markers field. I just tested this and was able to get it working (see screenshot), but the second I edited the contents of the “markers” text box, and then erased the contents, I received the same error you’re getting right now. Sorry about this - we’re working on a fix!

2 Likes

hi @donald, I’ve deleted the old map component and followed your instruction, it works now, even though the marker isn’t working at least I can now view the app design on an android device. Thanks a lot for your help.