[IN PROGRESS] Usability Feedback Bug — Sidebar Navigation

Hi everyone I found every time I clicked an item on the the left hand side navigation, I had a mental lapse where I stare at the screen expecting something to happen. After waiting a few seconds, I look around and realized the sub navigation menu was actually open. This happened a few times. I hope this feedback is useful. I’m sure I will get used to this interaction soon once I build the habit but it might improve usability if the selected/open state is highlighted a little more. I can provide suggestions if you’d like richer feedback.

Best,

1 Like

Hi Art, thanks for the feedback. We have some improvements to the builder in the works! I’ll be sure to share your feedback with the Team. Please let us know if you have any other feedback or questions. I hope Draftbit helps you accomplish what you’re looking to achieve. Happy new years!

Cheers,
Jonah

1 Like

I’m having this same issue, it’s very annoying and slow…:unamused:

Hey Ahmed - Were refactoring the left hand panels currently and you should see some of those changes roll out later this week and more the following week. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hey @Art_Garcia and @Ahmed_Aman, thanks for bringing this up! We’ve made a bunch of improvements to this UX, with a bunch more coming these next few weeks. I’m going to move this to Feature Requests and mark as In Progress for now, and we’ll post an update once it’s all closed out.

1 Like