You may have noticed that the Builder looks & feels different. That’s because we’ve just published a big refactor of many important portions of the experience, including the Properties Panel and Theme Builder.
Why did we make these updates?
- To make it more intuitive to configure your app just the way you want it.
- To standardize your experience so you can work more quickly.
- We also added many invisible improvements that make Draftbit being faster & more reliable, and make the code output better.
- To make it easier & faster for us to roll out brand new features in the future.
Spoiler alert: There are more visual improvements (like these ones) coming to the Builder very soon!
New and Improved Properties Panel
Our biggest UI change ever is here! Say hello to the new Properties Panel
With this new Properties Panel, we’ve made it easier for you to build in Draftbit by:
- Redesigning the interface to be more intuitive, especially for those who are familiar with other low-code/no-code building tools.
- Grouping configuration options in a more sensible way.
- Separating Styles, Configuration, Data, and Actions into their own tabs to make them more accessible.
New Themes Builder
Create and customize themes the way you’re used to, just with a refreshed look and experience. It’s now less clicks to fine-tune the look-and-feel of your app.
You can read a full description of the changes in this release over at our changelog.
Once you’ve had time to try out the Properties Panel and Themes Modal, feel free to leave your thoughts and feedback on this post. If you’ve run into any bugs, please post them in the Bugs section along with any supporting screenshots, videos and/or steps to reproduce the bug.