Rate Limit Exceeded

I’m trying to add a Text bit and I’m being told I’m adding components too quickly. I don’t feel like I’ve done anything too quickly though. I checked out the network tab and grabbed this from one of the network calls:

[{“errors”:[{“message”:“Rate Limit Exceeded”,“locations”:[{“line”:2,“column”:3}],“path”:[“addComponent”],“extensions”:{“code”:“INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR”,“exception”:{“errors”:[{“message”:“Rate Limit Exceeded”,“locations”:[],“path”:[“addComponent”]}]}}}],“data”:null}]

I am not sure if it is related, but, I tried to export the code about 30 minutes ago and the tab is still sitting there with the loading spinner on the download button.

1 Like

I’ve narrowed this down a bit: It seems that I get the rate limiting message on some screens while not on others. For instance, I am currently getting it on the ‘Private Profile’ screen in my app, but, not on the ‘New Message’ screen.

https://build.draftbit.com/apps/vHfGliBk/screens/iSluv8yE

I’ve noticed this too, but found a work around where I select another element in the same screen, like a container. Add the bit there and then move it. Not sure what’s causing it, but this works pretty consistently until it’s resolved.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, we’ll take a look.

I am still hitting this, FYI

Hey Chris, we just pushed out some fixes that should have resolved this issue. Can you give it a try?