Art Garcia

πŸ§ͺ
Hey everyone! I'm a brainstorming designer and video game enthusiast. I love traveling, meeting people, and basketball.

New Error β€” Missing Permissions?

πŸ§ͺ
Hi everyone, I jumped onto the draft bit after a weeklong break and found this error. Does anyone know how I can get access to my screens again?

ο»Ώ
ο»ΏΒ 

Copying Screens Across Projects

πŸ§ͺ
Hey guys, how would we import screens from other apps we've built. I created Functionality Specific projects so I can build my own library of screens. I'd like to grab some screens out of my "Auth Project" and a few from my "Profile Project" to build my own app however I can't seem to be able to copy and paste screens across projects with two tabs open side by side. Is there another method to do this?

I wouldn't want to have to build out my complicated screens after every project.Β 
Like Comment

RESOLVED β€”β€” Request Failed w/Status 403 Undefined

πŸ§ͺ
Request Failed w/Status 403 Undefined
Evaluating @Draftbit/ui/js

Has this error happened to anyone else?

Silly Question β€” Should we build our apps with Safe Mode ON or OFF?

πŸ§ͺ
Hi this may be very basic but I'd like to make sure I am building out screens in the most optimized way possible.

Duplicating Projects Bug Help

πŸ§ͺ
Seem to be having an issue copy a 26 screen app on the Personal Workspace view.

ο»Ώ
ο»Ώ

I get an error and after I refresh, the new app name exists but only with one screen

RESOLVED ---- -Firebase Updates- ------

πŸ§ͺ
Hi β€” can we get a firebase update code snippet and perhaps a few screenshots of how you went about finding the appropriate code snippet. Just the process of exploration and identifying the correct resource would be a HUGE boost. I could replicate that behavior for the rest of the app.