πŸ§ͺ

insert project setting variable(s) into component

πŸ§ͺ
an idea for quick setting ο»Ώ
ο»Ώ
Like Comment

share a custom block dynamically and import any associated custom function

πŸ§ͺ
I drawn and saved a block for a bottom menu into my app. When I change something in this block I save it over again with the same name to keep the last revision in a safe place.

To avoid misunderstanding by the user, I added a simple function into the custom code to call an alert with this message 'not implemented yet' and link unused buttons to this script.

When I create a new screen I first import my custom and saved bottom block to get my app interface with the same navigation ready.

What I need is:
  • when I change the saved block, all the screen(s) using this block will be updated too.
  • each time I import a saved block into a new screen, if it contains a link to a function, Drafbit will ask me to / or not to import this function into my screen too (like a dependency).ο»Ώ
    ο»Ώ

How to use a POST onto a Screen Level on load

πŸ§ͺ
I tried to fetch data on load passing a variable_name without any user action using a POST to my rest api. But i could see the GET services only into the field. Any solution ? using the fetch component rather than on load option ?
ο»Ώ
ο»Ώ

Align Icon vertically into Row component

πŸ§ͺ
Hi, I tried to stick a bottom menu into a screen using Container and Row. When I select Align Vertically Center or End nothing change. Any Idea ? I have a solution by adding margins for the icon(s) anyway...
ο»Ώ
ο»Ώ

move screen from app to app

πŸ§ͺ
How to move an existing screen from app to app ?
imagine you could save a screen into the Assets for later use into a new app. You will save time and effort ;)

This idea could be useful for function of block-component containing custom code...

print variable content into default value field

πŸ§ͺ
An idea: give the possibility to write a {{variableName}} into the Default Value field for a TextInput block. So when you pass data to a screen from another screen you will get the current variable state into that field, if exists. By switching "on/off" the Editable advanced option you will replace the variable content.

ο»Ώ
ο»Ώ
Like Comment

send SMS using expo-sms

πŸ§ͺ
Hi all, could you make a tutorial to send a sms using the expo-sms packages ?
  • check the permission to use phoneΒ 
  • read two 'aPhoneNumber' and 'aMessage" fields
  • push on a SEND button to emit the text message from the phone (without any external API!)

after that , how to :
  • create a loop to send a list of messages with the same structure (fetch from airtable).
  • from a SEND ALL button

the expo-sms link :
https://docs.expo.io/versions/latest/sdk/sms/

test for empty field(s) prior submit data

πŸ§ͺ
Good morning,
How to have a test onto empty field(s) before to submit data via API ? So to avoid record blank index into the database.